Ever wondered how to plant a peony properly? Want to propagate your own stock?
Join us on our Peony Masterclass.
Peonies grown at Field Gate are part of our heritage and we love the fact that they will last 50 years or more. We would love you to grow, maintain and cut beautiful peonies from your garden.
There is very little information out there on growing garden peonies for cutting, so we will share our discoveries and practical experiences with you.
Our recorded video details, pruning, propagation, pests and disease, care and treatment led by flower farmer Roz Chandler
We will cover the following: –
- Planting for success
- Differences in herbaceous, tree and intersectional peonies
- Pruning, feeding, and dead heading
- Propagation – increasing your stock.
- Our top 14 recommendations – there are 33 species to choose from.
- Frequently asked questions
Additionally, we have provided a PDF to go along with the video for extra information
Join us for your peony journey.
Details of how to access the course will appear on your order confirmation email.