Welcome to this week's episode of The Cutflower Podcast. This week Roz is joined in the studio by Patrick Vernuccio.
Patrick, known as the Frenchie Gardener on Instagram, shares his journey from a corporate marketing career to becoming an urban gardener. He emphasizes the importance of urban gardening and shows how it is possible to grow food in small spaces like balconies.
Patrick provides tips for getting started with balcony gardening and highlights the therapeutic aspect of gardening. He also discusses the challenges of adapting to climate change and the need to embrace failure in gardening.
Patrick shares his top three plants to grow on a balcony and offers insights into creating engaging content on Instagram. He concludes by discussing his future plans, including writing books and travelling to explore different gardening practices.
- Urban gardening is a viable option for growing food in small spaces like balconies.
- Gardening provides therapeutic benefits and helps to reconnect with nature.
- Embracing failure is an important part of the gardening journey.
- Creating engaging content on social media requires consistency, storytelling, and staying true to oneself.
- A Cut Above Waitlist: https://fieldgateflowers.kartra.com/page/ACutAboveWaitlist
- The Growth Club: https://fieldgateflowers.kartra.com/page/thegrowthclub
- Lots of free resources on our website: http://www.thecutflowercollective.co.uk
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fieldgateflowers
- Facebook Groups Cut Flower Farming – Growth and Profit in your business https://www.facebook.com/groups/449543639411874
- Learn With The Cut Flower Collective https://www.facebook.com/groups/learnwiththecutflowercollective