Hello, and welcome to the Cut Flower Podcast, with Roz Chandler.
Today Roz is joined by Caroline Beck who she met on instagram. Caroline was a Gardening Journalist prior to becoming a cut flower farmer.
In todays episode they are discussing:
- How Caroline got into the world of cut flowers.
- Moving from a windy farm to a walled garden and being evicted.
- Why you need to do some marketing.
- Who do you think is going to be interested in a flower farm?
- Writing a book by mistake.
- The importance of pivoting your business.
- You’ve got to learn from failure.
- How do you break the supply chain issue?
- If we practice supply chain and correct the land, you’ve cracked the UK market.
- Be realistic about what you want your income to be.
- Lots of free resources on our website: www.thecutflowercollective.co.uk
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fieldgateflowers
- Facebook Groups Cut Flower Farming – Growth and Profit in your business https://www.facebook.com/groups/449543639411874
- Learn With The Cut Flower Collective https://www.facebook.com/groups/learnwiththecutflowercollective